Wednesday 22 August 2012

Sheffield City Centre - Devonshire Quarter

After an early morning visit to the weekly carboot sale on Wellington street, I decided to take a nice stroll (or at least the cycling equivalent) through town.

After a quick pick me up in the form of a latte and pain au raisin, I was more than ready! Here is my recordings of a lovely quiet Division street at 8am on a Sunday. Quite a stark contrast to tramlines a few weeks ago.







A vast majority of my youth was spent meeting friends and sitting in this field around the skate park. Occasionally I'd bring my skateboard, join the skaters and cause numerous injuries to myself.

I wonder what has happened to the table tennis that was here for a month or so. I was always tempted but never really had anyone to play with! Hopefully they'll bring them back again, I loved seeing the public interact with each other whilst watching intense games.

No comments:

Post a Comment